Monday 17 September 2012

Prawn Salad



Another "fasting" day ... didn't have enough calories left for coleslaw (a hefty 145 calories per tablespoon!), but this prawn salad was super delicious just with a drizzle of balsamic glaze (30 cals). At only 170 calories, it was a tasty, nutritious and surprisingly filling meal ... very nice! I also had a large bowl of fruit salad at lunchtime and a low-cal chocolate drink this afternoon.

Having completed a whole week of ADF now, I weighed myself this morning and found I had lost 7lb ... pretty impressive, I think! Admittedly, I had put on 3lb the week before (having visited Plymouth for a few days for my step-daughter's wedding), but to have got rid of that AND another 4lb on top was most encouraging. Even if I was only doing this for weight loss alone, I would be happy enough to keep going after that result ... but it's about so much more than just weight loss, and I'm already feeling less tired and more alert, so I will definitely keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment