Friday 7 January 2011

My current breakfast of choice

V This delicious delight is my current fave way to start the day - some chopped fruit (fresh, frozen or canned/bottled in juice), topped with natural yogurt and a little sugar-free muesli.  Pop it in a pretty-shaped glass or bowl and Bob's your uncle ... actually, in my case, he's my brother-in-law, but never mind!

Incidentally, this is the best plain yogurt available, in my opinion (Rachel's Organic Greek Style Bio-Live Natural)  It's thick, creamy and not too sour ... I love it!




For more delicious products from Rachel's Organic, click on this link.



4 comments:

  1. Rachels yogurt is the favourite in our house as well! Pete can't resist the vanilla one while I am drawn to the sweet Greek (with honey)! Best start to the day and its a bit like bringing a bit of holiday into a work day - got to be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Val.I love fruit so must give this a try, so thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allice - have you tried the coconut one? OMG! We just LUUUURVE the coconut one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellen - it's a lovely, light breakfast that satisfies me enough but still makes me feel virtuous!! I also like a smoothie sometimes, as a change.

    ReplyDelete