Wednesday 5 January 2011

Welcome, 2011 !!

Last year was not entirely my best ever, although it did score highly on positive moves forward. I began the year in a pretty bad place, deep in the throes of clinical depression, but thanks to a number of good books, some helpful strategies and a teeny-weeny bit of psychotherapy, I ended the year in a far happier state of mind.

One of the things I learned about in 2010 was how the way we eat can affect our self-esteem; I have wholly embraced this idea and am in the process of learning to respect my body more and feed it with the best food available to me. Alongside this development is my (relatively) new allotment, where I hope to be growing a large proportion of the food consumed by Hubby and me this year.

With that in mind, I have created this blog. I hope to bring some fun, fantasy and flavour to these pages - via food, art, creative writing and snippets from my life - and hope any visitors enjoy sharing the journey with me.

Bon Appetit!

Val x


No comments:

Post a Comment